Winners of 2022 World Butchers’ Challenge Raffle
Announcing the Winners of the Raffle for Six Custom Meat Packages
As part of the training and preparedness for the 2022 World Butchers’ Challenge, Team Canada custom cut six packages of meat including Beef, Pork, Lamb and Chicken.The six meat packages, each worth $1500 were raffled off as a fundraiser for Team Canada with only 900 tickets sold.
The draw was held Wednesday October 27th, 2021 and the very happy winners of the meat packages have been contacted.
Each winner’s package will be delivered to the store where the winning ticket was sold and we are thrilled to have a winner from Herrington’s Quality Butchers.
And the Winners Are:
- Kevin Hervieux – Halenda’s Bowmanville
- William Sisnoff – Halenda’s King Street Oshawa
- Donna Harris – Herrington’s Quality Butchers
- Steve McGary – Halenda’s King Street Oshawa
- Don Laita – Halenda’s Whitby
- CBS – J & G Meats
Congratulations to all the winners and many many thanks to everyone for your support.